- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 4 cups lightly packed bite-size pieces spinach leaves
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms (3 ounces)
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (4 ounces)
- 1/2 pound cooked peeled deveined medium shrimp
- Cook bacon in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally; when fat had rendered, add the shallots and mushrooms and continue to cook until bacon is crisp. Stir in vinegar, sugar and mustard; continue stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Toss spinach, cheese and shrimp in large bowl. Drizzle hot bacon dressing over spinach mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately.